The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.
- Name: Lady Bracknell
- Location: Bracknell Towers
- "Oh, my friends, be warned by me"*
- An apology to Pop
- I'm so excited. And I just can't hide it.
- Bizarre, tangential links to very minor celebritie...
- Note to committee member
- Twa Corbies*
- Just saying...
- Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness...
- If it's not superlambananas, it must be...
- Can you feel the love tonight?
Retail emporia patronised by Lady Bracknell
Lady Bracknell also recommends
Saturday, November 15, 2008