The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.
- Name: Lady Bracknell
- Location: Bracknell Towers
- The rain it raineth every day
- Have yourself a merry little Seahorse moment
- Don't look, Ethel!
- Lady who?
- Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
- A funny thing happened to me on the way back from....
- Lady Bracknell vs The Editor
- Don't give up, 'cos you have friends
- Reverting to childhood
- But is it Art?
Retail emporia patronised by Lady Bracknell
Lady Bracknell also recommends
Monday, July 09, 2007