The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.
- Name: Lady Bracknell
- Location: Bracknell Towers
- Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!
- Bizzies Part II
- And the beat goes on
- For the benefit of Mr Kite
- Lady Bracknell is in high dudgeon
- Lady Bracknell's views on polyester
- Ticket to ride?
- These pies are champion!!
Retail emporia patronised by Lady Bracknell
Lady Bracknell also recommends
Thursday, June 01, 2006