.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bracknell Towers

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Mucking words fuddled

I find myself - I hope, temporarily - articulacy-impaired.

Normal service will resume as soon as I have regained the ability to string words together into coherent sentences.

Or on the twelfth of never. Whichever happens first.




The Editor

10 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

Articulacy-impaired?

This is indeed a blushing crow.

5:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying reading your blog. I found you via Etsy - you hearted some of my stuff. (Thank you!)

I hope you don't mind that I am adding you to my blog roll. You're interesting and I want to keep up with you.

Good luck with unmucking the fuddle!

10:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're setter boon. (And I'm not talking dogs here!)
Angie xx

3:51 pm  
Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

Hi Christine: nice to see you :-)

Once I have unmucked the fuddle, I'll be posting about my rather wonderful Etsy Alchemy experience.

5:15 pm  
Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

Dame Honoria, Angie,

Thank you for your concern.

I'm not unwell, just prone to burbling.

I'm not really sure why, unless it has some connection with the amount of extremely careful wording I've had to undertake in connection with a couple of sensitive issues at work lately.

Or the fact that - as Pop so sensitively (and so frequently) reminds me - I have very recently become "a woman in her late forties".

5:19 pm  
Blogger marmiteboy said...

Prone to burbling. Never. Not you ;-)

7:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems you need some QKT (quality kitty time). I'm sure everyone in this crowd understands.

The blogging, it may be universally imperative, but teaching at least one of your cats a potentially lucrative trade such as acupuncture seems even more so. And I don't think English language skills will help particularly in that endeavor, so this seems as good a time as any.

6:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to my world

1:17 am  
Blogger jode said...

what a wonderful blog you have......it's so eclectic I absolutaly love it!!!!
xxxxx

1:21 pm  
Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

How very kind of you to say so!


Is it my imagination or might there be the faintest whiff of marzipan in the air...?

6:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home