.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bracknell Towers

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Oh, dear God!!!!

Sitemeter has just informed me that someone visited my blog at 12.41 this afternoon having been directed to it by using the following search terms in Google:





"Lorne Spicer naked".





Now there is a mental image with which I really did not ever want to be afflicted!!


I'm off now to scrub my brain with a Brillo pad.


Sitemeter: mostly a blessing, sometimes a curse.



The Editor

4 Comments:

Blogger laughing said...

This is tons of fun, though a complete waste of time.

The original computer geeks might have been vaguely aware that many of us would waste a lot of time shooting Space Invaders, but I doubt that they imagined how much nonsense we would Google, much less that any of us would be tracking the Google nonsense.

9:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't use sitemeter, or any equivalent, as I'm having enough trouble with Microsoft at the moment. All I wanted to do was change my email address on msn. They've now cut me off completely.

Anyway, how on earth did they manage to link you to that person? Naked or not? Not surprised you're off to use a brillo pad!

They can't spell 'bouffant' either - comes out as 'buffon'! (Connected to Amy Winehouse of course...)

Maybe a pic of one of the cats will restore equilibrium!
Angie xx

3:33 pm  
Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

Angie,

There is a disparaging mention of the gruesome Ms Spicer's estuary pronunciation in one of my very earliest blog entries.

Since which time my opinion of her has not altered.

Another cat picture, eh?

I'll see whether either of them is feeling particularly photogenic at the weekend.

5:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I offer you some bleach, milady Editor?
I have found on countless occasions that when used in combination with the ever-handy Brillo pad, it can remove even the most awful of stains.

Yours most faithfully,
Aleksi.

12:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home