The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.
- Name: Lady Bracknell
- Location: Bracknell Towers
- Mr Larkin's Vegetable Medley
- Boxes in bins (a post without pictures)
- Cats on boxes (a post without words)
- That was the year that was
- Postage and packing
- In the beginning was The Wire...
- Bead pornography
- Not fit out
- Blue within blue
- Way, way back, many centuries ago...
Retail emporia patronised by Lady Bracknell
Lady Bracknell also recommends
Friday, January 25, 2008