.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bracknell Towers

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

In the beginning was The Wire...







Well, that's the most profitable Christmas Day I've spent in a long time...



The Editor

6 Comments:

Blogger Lekzýs said...

That is a beautiful piece of jewellery you've made - and what an excellent way to spend Christmas Day, in my humble opinion.
I hope it was most enjoyable for you.

6:59 pm  
Blogger pete said...

Wotcha!
I am really into gems and semi-precious stones. And so I am to be found after 21.00hrs GMT(daily) watching this channel. Believe me it really has some good stuff, cheap. As of yet I have not bought anything, but they have for example Rubies, Sapphires and Emeralds as cheap as some semi precious stones on sale here.

http://shopavc.com/WatchLive.html

Yer jewellry looks really good.

pete

2:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! If only my Christmas day had been so profitable. I mostly ate...

11:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, pretty! :) Love those moonstones.

We sat and ate and watched Harry Potter movies all day on Christmas, interspersed with episodes of The Tick (animated) and Babylon 5. I got spoiled with an extravagant gift, which I countered with three very silly ones. It was not productive, not at all, though I did take many, many blurry pictures of Sam the cat.

This whole week has been rather a blur, actually, a sleepy, unproductive, fattening blur. Oh, well. Sometimes that's best.

Happy new year!

2:06 pm  
Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

Ah. Not moonstones. White topaz. This is what comes of feebly attempting to photograph jewellery after dark...

Your week sounds hugely preferable to mine. I have been mostly being ill.

Here's to a 2008 in which none of us ever needs to say that.

4:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha! I don't think I've ever seen white topaz before. Very nice.

And yes, I second your sentiments. Here's to better all around. :)

1:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home