.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bracknell Towers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I remember, I remember...



Caspar, generally speaking the most dignified of felines, has an endearing tendency to forget to put her tongue back in when she has finished grooming her beautiful fur.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buster, rest him, did the same thing. He was black and white too. That's probably not the casuse though. Or _is_ it .........?

5:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a sobering thought, that although Caspar here appears to be thinking thoughts that lie too deep for tears, she is most likely wondering where her next mouse is coming from.

Cats have a way of looking most soulful just before an outburst of devilment.

10:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of my lovely kitties did that. Sometimes I would touch the tip very gently to remind them, and they would look startled, the way I look when someone points out that the eyeglasses I can't find are hanging out of my mouth (I chew on the ends sometimes), or annoyed, the way I look when someone points out that I've been ungrammatical. It depended entirely on the cat.

I wonder if it simply feels nice to hang one's tongue out to dangle in the chance of an errant breeze after vigorously licking the yuck out of one's own fur.

8:59 pm  
Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

Oh, now there's a thought...

9:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home