The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.
- Name: Lady Bracknell
- Location: Bracknell Towers
- He is the bert*
- Hagging for beginners #1
- She may very well pass for forty-three in the dusk...
- Up That London (Part III)
- Up That London, (Part II) The Investiture Ceremony...
- Up That London (Part I)
- A further delay
- MBE? Don't make me laugh...
- Home again, home again, jiggety jig
- We apologise for the break in transmission
Retail emporia patronised by Lady Bracknell
Lady Bracknell also recommends
Monday, December 04, 2006