.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bracknell Towers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ill-advised T-shirt slogans #1

"I'm not a gynaecologist, but I'm happy to take a look"



Quite apart from the fact that wearing that is absolutely guaranteed to reduce your evidently already-unimpressive pulling powers, you also run the risk that a woman with an evil sense of humour will accost you, and say:

"Look, I know you're not a real gynaecologist, but I simply haven't had time to go the doctor, and I'm really quite dreadfully worried about this unpleasant, green discharge. Would you mind terribly just having a look at it for me?"


(I didn't, as it happens. But possibly only because it didn't occur to me until several days later.)



The Editor

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you'd be better off going to a proper doctor, Lady B.

8:43 am  
Blogger DD said...

What if he'd said OK?

6:48 pm  
Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

That's precisely why I'd never have had the nerve to do it.

But I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when some braver soul did...

8:41 pm  
Anonymous custom t-shirts said...

what is that: consult some physician.

12:42 pm  
Anonymous Term Papers said...

I really admire this, I mean it really looks interesting!

6:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home