.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bracknell Towers

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Spreading the word

Kanopy - who make The Most Comfortable Pyjamas In The World - are having a £10 clearance sale between now (well, last night, actually) and the 1st of June.

There are nearly 80 garments from previous seasons - both winter and summer - at £10 each. (Some of which, as you would expect from a sale like this, are now only available in very limited sizes and the, er, less popular colours: I don't care how cheap it is, I am not wearing anything in apricot!)

I've been buying fairly regularly from them for six years, and I've never known them discount so many items so drastically at the same time before.

Their cotton jersey is really nice quality, so their clothes don't develop unintended wavy hemlines when exposed to the rigours of a washing machine. And it's all extremely comfortable to wear, which is a key criterion for those of us who are in pain all the time.



Speaking of clothing websites, the Razzberry Bazaar site has recently had a very colourful makeover: exceedingly scrummy.



The Editor


2 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

I daren't buy any more clothes right now. I have 3 bagsfull to take to Oxfam and I still can't close the wardrobe doors properly.

The problem is, in order to get to Oxfam I have to pass clothes shops, and they're all full of really lovely summer stuff right now.

9:53 pm  
Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

I use the Dude to ferry bags of clothing to the Oxfam shop for me.

He is staunch in his capacity to reject the allure of clothes shops along the way.

10:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home