.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bracknell Towers

Sunday, May 18, 2008

So Clear In My Mind


Regular readers will recall that I have mentioned the Mighty Alan Counsell more than once in the past. Three times, in fact.


A copy of his autobiography is currently listed on Alibris for the not-unreasonable sum of £16.02.


I'm unwilling to trust my own copy to the post for anyone to read because Mr C wrote a personal message to me on the inside cover when a few of us ambushed* him at a Positive About Disability training event for a "celebrity signing", so it is irreplaceable. But it really is worth reading, whether you have the privilege of knowing Mr C personally or not.


No news to report on the planned sequel, I'm afraid. I must make enquiries of the man himself.




The Editor




*Don't worry: he got his own back. I still bear the scars...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home