The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.
- Name: Lady Bracknell
- Location: Bracknell Towers
- Hacked Off
- Blankety Blank chequebook and pen
- Alone and palely loitering
- Incy wincy spider
- A sandwich short of a picnic?
- In which Lady Bracknell toys with the idea of deve...
- In which the Editor has a Very Bad Day
- In which Big Brother is watching the editor
- C is for...
- And the way the sunlight plays upon her hair...
Retail emporia patronised by Lady Bracknell
Lady Bracknell also recommends
Saturday, August 12, 2006