.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bracknell Towers

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Caught in the act

You know, I thought it was suspiciously quiet.

This, of course, was after I had thought, "It's a very warm day. I'm sure it'll be safe to leave him in the living room on his own. He couldn't possibly want to lie on warm piles of ironing."

You may want to click on these to enlarge them. That way you'll get a more detailed view of his "innocent" little face...

The Editor

5 Comments:

Blogger Chairwoman of the bored said...

I clicked and I clicked, and nothing happened.

I have never met a cat who could resist a nice pile of clean, freshly ironed washing.

7:33 pm  
Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

Something has gone awry.

If I could work out why the clikcing to enlarge thing works some of the time, but not others, I might stand a chance of being able to put it right.

Where's Pete when you need him?

7:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I hit right click, the computer let me download and open up the picture in a new window. I was then able to hit "zoom in" to get a close up (though some of the clarity of the picture was lost). Cute, though!

When was your last glass of warm water? :-)

--Andrea
http://reunifygally.wordpress.com

8:17 pm  
Blogger DD said...

Buster is fond of a nice pile of clean, freshly ironed washing. As Dame Honoria is not fond of ironing, he seldom sees one ......

The door to the nice, warm, walk-in airing cupboard chez Glossop is kept firmly closed.


(Try using ctrl + to zoom in and ctrl - to zoom out.)

7:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

12:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home